12.01.2011

Remembering Paris


"I dream of paris"   amy duncan   2006








































Yesterday I had lunch with my sweet artist friend, Wendy Lee Lynds...we finally had a chance to catch up...and she shared some of her Paris loot with me...Wendy visited Paris in September with her daughter...her first trip to the City of Lights...

I recall my first trip to Paris with my sister in 1993...it was all that I dreamt it would be...
this photo of us at La Tour Eiffel is on my nightstand...to fuel future Paris dreams...

























Here's sampling of what Wendy brought back for me...the pen and ink drawing will be a great addition to my other pen & ink city scenes...the button is made from an old leather book cover...and the french grammer pages will be excellent collage fodder...






































I think I need to keep this section of the grammer pages...knowing how to ask for directions to the flea market is a priority for my next Paris trip!

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails